If your student is in 6th grade, then they get the opportunity to learn from our awesome teacher, Mrs. Sommerfeldt! Mrs. Sommerfeldt is kind, understanding, thorough, and very in tune with our students' needs!
Here are some questions Mrs. Sommerfeldt answered about herself:
1. Where are you from? I am from Mapleton, a graduate from MMHS!
2. What do you like to do for fun? I like to play the piano, read, do embroidery, and spend time with my family.
3. What's something about you most people don't know? I went to 6 schools in 7 years, but never moved! Also, I don't like chocolate! :)
4. What's your favorite food? I love any kind of soup!
5. Tell us about your family: I have been married for 2 years to my high school sweetheart (we met in 7th grade). I am also the oldest of 5 kids.
We are lucky to have Mrs. Sommerfeldt as part of our staff, she's an amazing teacher and her students love her!