Online Registration Starts
Registration is the process of providing or verifying your student's information, and signing any documents required by the district or by legislation; this can be done online to save time. Additional documentation is also required for first-time students or if any of these additional documents have changed for a returning student; these additional documents must be delivered in person. (see step 1)
Your student will only be Enrolled into classes after the school verifies the completion of the Registration process and that all required documentation has been provided.
Steps to Register Online:
- Collect documentation to be kept on-file at the school
Required for 1st time Canyon students, or if one of these has changed.
(If these have already been provided in the past, and there has been no changes, there is no need to provide them again.)
- Pay Fees or Make a Donation ONLINE Payment option
- School Meals
- Fill out Registration via the Aspire Student Information System
- Deliver any documentation from Step 1 (If you have any) to the school on August 1st
If you have questions the secretaries are in the office 9-1 Mon-Thurs.
Walk-in Registration: August 1st from 7:00 am - 3:00 pm
- For those who did not complete online registration and need our computer lab to do so.
- For first time Canyon students required to bring documentation.
- For returning students with changes to custody, medical or residency status. (Please bring documentation.)